Put Bug Squash to the test and it passed!

P

photog_gabe

I recently purchased a few PB products as I kept hearing great things about them, especially a product of theirs called Bug Squash. My wife and I took a little weekend trip to Monterey, CA and when we got back there were thousands of little bugs all over her front bumper, head lights, windshield and side mirrors.

There was no better time to use my recently purchased Bug Squash and hope that it works for me as it has worked for many others in removing those pesky bugs.

Below are the before pictures:

Below are the results:

I was really impressed on how easily the bugs simply washed off after I hosed it down. I don't have a pressure washer so this was all done with regular water pressure with a fire hose attachment. All that was left was the skit marks of the bugs that deflected off and it easily wiped off with no pressure when I did my regular wash. This product rocks and I didn't even use it full strength so it really goes a long way.

Thank you Poorboy's World! :)

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
yes, it does what it says .. don't forget to put an ounce into your windshield washer fluid ;)

P

Pockets

Nice work! Maybe you can post up your dilution ratio and dwell time for others to go by.

P

photog_gabe

Nice work! Maybe you can post up your dilution ratio and dwell time for others to go by.

Ah yes, forgot about that. Dilution ratio was 3:1 and I let it dwell for 2 minutes after spraying down everything thoroughly. I was very impressed how there wasn't even one bug left after hosing it down.

heck

Advanced Helper
yes, it does what it says .. don't forget to put an ounce into your windshield washer fluid ;)

Steve, Am I getting this right one ounce into washer fluid and no bugs on the front of my car? That's one amazing product.....Ha Ha