Products

B

Bern

Last summer, someone recomended PoorBoys Polish, EX Sealant and Natty Blue for my Black 2005 Mustang, with some minimal swirl.

The only problem is I cant remember the order of application I had used last summer...I think it was polish, followed by the EX then the Nattys?

Am i on the right track?

Or should I be using other products?

Also, I am planning to get a PC 7424...with the exception of the Nattys...can the other 2 be applied with the PC? What pads should be used for each product?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Bern said:
Last summer, someone recomended PoorBoys Polish, EX Sealant and Natty Blue for my Black 2005 Mustang, with some minimal swirl.

The only problem is I cant remember the order of application I had used last summer...I think it was polish, followed by the EX then the Nattys?

Am i on the right track?

Or should I be using other products?

Also, I am planning to get a PC 7424...with the exception of the Nattys...can the other 2 be applied with the PC? What pads should be used for each product?

Welcome to our forum :)

Yes, the Polish, EX and then 24 hours later Natty's ...
you can apply the polish and EX with a PC, a polishing pad with the Polish and a finishing pad with the EX is the best way. :D

B

Bern

Thank you.

What would you do as Re-application?

Just the Natty's one a month?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Yes, you can apply another coat of Natty's blue when ever you feel the need ...some people do it after every wash others do it every few months, it's really up to your time and preference :D