Pootrboy's Scents

sscully

Advanced Helper
SSR2 = Strawberry ?

Sure smells a lot like Natty's Red ( The Mrs picked up on that ).
- just don't get your nose in the Natty's red jar, it is strong when comparing trying to smell out of the flip top cap opening on the SSR2.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
SSR2 = Strawberry ?

Sure smells a lot like Natty's Red ( The Mrs picked up on that ).
- just don't get your nose in the Natty's red jar, it is strong when comparing trying to smell out of the flip top cap opening on the SSR2.

very good Mrs. :smt041 that was the one I told Pockets no one would get , cause he had no idea either :smt082

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
EX= Banana
EX-P = Coconut
Natty's = coconut
Natty's Blue = Juicy Fruit
Natty's Red = Strawberry
Liquid Natty's Blue = Juicy Fruit
Wheel Sealant = watermellon
Bold n Bright = Coconut
PP = Citrus Lemon
PwC = Coconut
PwCB = Juicy Fruit
PwS =
BH = Grape
WD = Mango
SSR1 = Keylime Pie
SSR2 = Strawberry
SSR2.5 = Juicy Fruit
SSR3 = no scent
PP2 = no scent
S+W = Green Apple
S+G = Keylime Pie
QD+ = Mango
Bug Squash =
QW+ = Coconut
Leather Stuff = Leather
Natural Look = Cherry
Trim Restorer = Coconut
Super Slick n Suds = Green Apple
Super Slick & Wax =
APC =
Spray + Rinse =

ok here's the latest update ;)

sscully

Advanced Helper
very good Mrs. :smt041 that was the one I told Pockets no one would get , cause he had no idea either :smt082

I shook the snot out of the bottle, banged it on the table a few times ( to get the product away from the opening ) and handed it to her, and asked "What does this smell like ? " Straight away she said smells like "the red" ( she calls the Natty's by the color only - drops the preamble ). I went to the cabinet pulled it out and handed it to her to confirm. She told me, don't stick your nose in the jar, it is a lot stronger than the bottle.

I had stuck my nose over that bottle at least 5 times, and never picked up on it. Could be the opening could just be more muted than Natty's Red, but I had no clue. Tonight I am sticking a bottle of SnR under her nose, and tomorrow is the SS&W gal :mrgreen:

sscully

Advanced Helper
Washing the Mrs' car, she said Super Slick & Wax = Peach

That was her guess just from smelling it from the foam cannon and in the bucket.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Washing the Mrs' car, she said Super Slick & Wax = Peach

That was her guess just from smelling it from the foam cannon and in the bucket.

she is very sharp :smt045 but anymore and we'll have to consider that cheating ..roflma :smt018

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
EX= Banana
EX-P = Coconut
Natty's = coconut
Natty's Blue = Juicy Fruit
Natty's Red = Strawberry
Liquid Natty's Blue = Juicy Fruit
Wheel Sealant = watermellon
Bold n Bright = Coconut
PP = Citrus Lemon
PwC = Coconut
PwCB = Juicy Fruit
PwS = Creamsicle
BH = Grape
WD = Mango
SSR1 = Keylime Pie
SSR2 = Strawberry
SSR2.5 = Juicy Fruit
SSR3 = no scent
PP2 = no scent
S+W = Green Apple
S+G = Keylime Pie
QD+ = Mango
Bug Squash =
QW+ = Coconut
Leather Stuff = Leather
Natural Look = Cherry
Trim Restorer = Coconut
Super Slick n Suds = Green Apple
Super Slick & Wax = Peach
APC =
Spray + Rinse = Lemon

ok here's the latest update ;)

sscully

Advanced Helper
Bug Squash = Pine ( same as the floor cleaner ) ?

The Mrs said " Industrial bathroom cleaner, I said PineSol.

sscully

Advanced Helper
she is very sharp :smt045 but anymore and we'll have to consider that cheating ..roflma :smt018

She got that from the Foam cannon no less, no need to stick her nose over the gallon.

How is that cheating, she is not a Admin., Moderator or Employee ??? That is all I saw excluded in post #7 :mrgreen:

sscully

Advanced Helper
Spray & Rinse = Citrus Lemon ( same hint as PP, but different concentration ? )

I am detailing her car, so it is easier tonight, I am getting all the products I use in 1 session.

G

gedgem31

So we never figured out PwS, Bug Squash and APC. PwS is some sort of Cirtus maybe cirtus lemon, Bug Squash smells like Windex window cleaner and I am out of APC so I can't remember that one. Any correct?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
So we never figured out PwS, Bug Squash and APC. PwS is some sort of Cirtus maybe cirtus lemon, Bug Squash smells like Windex window cleaner and I am out of APC so I can't remember that one. Any correct?

lol ... 0 for 3 ... :smt043

G

gedgem31

You're killing me Steve. I just got my first bottle of PwS and can't figure it out. Please share.