Poorboy's World Expanding

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
After 5 years in our current warehouse, we have just about busted at the seems. With new product arriving over the past 5 years the space that seemed so right is now going to be less than half of our new total space. We will also have a showroom to see all the products and accessories available at Poorboy's World. (Yes, BobbyG I will give you a tour ..lol ) Pockets has been busy power washing and painting for the past week and we will soon be ready to start moving in. Needless to say this years Detail Weekend will be a bit different than previous years, but more of that will be discussed in the future. Stay tuned for more info and pictures from Pockets :smt023

P

photog_gabe

This is great news to hear. Congratulations on your expansion. You guys make some of the best products I've ever used.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
and one more .. maybe some more after the paint dries tomorrow .:)

Attachments

• DSCN0480 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0480 (Medium).JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 14
K

Kenny_in_PA

Why a support in the middle of bay? Guess a first time designer, now doing what he does best. Paper or Plastic....

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Why a support in the middle of bay? Guess a first time designer, now doing what he does best. Paper or Plastic....

I think the supports were there first and then someone without much fore sight put the garage doors and the wall in an odd place ..

sscully

Advanced Helper
Congrats on the expansion, glad to see things are progressing right along. Can't wait to to see the finished project.

Atkinsonair

Wax waster apprentice
Thats great Steve!! Can we request a Green room for when we come up? I always ask for cherry jolly ranchers only with the band as my request. :)

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
here are some more pictures

I took some more pictures yesterday and here is the progression ... (it will be in a few posts)

Attachments

• DSCN0481 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0481 (Medium).JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN0482 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0482 (Medium).JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN0483 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0483 (Medium).JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN0484 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0484 (Medium).JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 15

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
and the rest ...enjoy :smt114

Attachments

• DSCN0491 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0491 (Medium).JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN0486 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0486 (Medium).JPG
    41 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN0488 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0488 (Medium).JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN0489 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0489 (Medium).JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN0490 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0490 (Medium).JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 13

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
the landlord came in after we had move a bunch of pallets and asked where it all came from as the place is filling quickly :smt003