Poorboy's World Detailing Weekend 2014

G

Gus-Gus

A few things to remember to bring with you since these are things that are not provided:
MF towels.(they are available to purchase but there are none for free use)
Painters Tape if you plan on taping off any trim you don't want to polish or wax.
Machine Pads (if you have one) (again they are available for sale but not provided for free use)
Sunscreen!
Anything you like to drink other than water.
and a nice chair!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I had totally forgotten about going on that burger run to Wendy's. Didn't we go to a wings place too, or was that a different event? We were at that Chevy dealership for a couple of years.

P.S. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at next month's event.

I think it was the second year that some people went for wings ....

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
A few things to remember to bring with you since these are things that are not provided:
MF towels.(they are available to purchase but there are none for free use)
Painters Tape if you plan on taping off any trim you don't want to polish or wax.
Machine Pads (if you have one) (again they are available for sale but not provided for free use)
Sunscreen!
Anything you like to drink other than water.
and a nice chair!

come on Gus ... we all know you love to share :smt052

G

Gus-Gus

Ohhh i think i swiped a pad from Gus once :). Didnt realize it till i hit Dc on the way home.

Yeap you got that pad.. but you made it up to me by sending me a bottle of BNB Gel (dented of course)

I do play well with others.. gave out a 6 pack of MF.. (not my good stuff but still)
Someone "borrowed" a whole roll of painters tape and used it all on 1 car...

C

Chaznolan

Just a quick note- Last year I had trouble finding your facility using GPS- it took me to a dead end by a railroad track. It seems that Google maps has your facility correct, but be aware you may be getting phone calls looking for help finding it.

C

Chaznolan

Also- I plan to bring my quadracopter for some cool photos and video this year.....WooT!

C

Chaznolan

Based on the size of some of those guys in the pictures, I hope you have enough food. :eek:)

Funny you should say that- I am in one of those pictures and I have lost 130 LBS since then........

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
All those pre-paid by May 31 will receive a SPECIAL Goody Bag which includes discount coupons, product samples, and more!!!

:smt023:smt023:smt023:smt023:smt023:smt023:smt023:smt023:smt023:smt023:smt023:smt023:smt023:smt023:smt023:smt023:smt023:smt023

G

Gus-Gus

Anyone that is looking for a room please send me a PM going to work on a discount with a hotel near bye so i need to know the number of people needing rooms and for what days or day?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Only a few more days until Detail Weekend !!

The forecast for once is for a cool and low chance of rain :smt023

It looks like we will be having a great turn out this year with plenty of new and old paticipants (and some of us resemble this remark) :)