Poorboy's World Beta Glass Cleaner Give Away

P

photog_gabe

It came in today. Thanks again.

Oh and thank you for including a PBW keychain. :)

scrivy00

Advanced Helper
just a quick review of the glass cleaner. i used it on my tinted truck windows that were covered in dried dog slobber. i just used a little bit (about 1 spray per window) and the product worked great. removed the dog slobber and left a streak free shine. i took before and after photos but they were hard to see anything on it. i also used the glass cleaner on a black glass stove top and it cleaned the left over smears off of it. i'm going to be using it on the outside windows of my house shortly. we have hard water spots that have been there since watering the yard last summer. i will let you all know how that goes.

G

Gus-Gus

just a quick review of the glass cleaner. i used it on my tinted truck windows that were covered in dried dog slobber. i just used a little bit (about 1 spray per window) and the product worked great. removed the dog slobber and left a streak free shine. i took before and after photos but they were hard to see anything on it. i also used the glass cleaner on a black glass stove top and it cleaned the left over smears off of it. i'm going to be using it on the outside windows of my house shortly. we have hard water spots that have been there since watering the yard last summer. i will let you all know how that goes.

If the glass cleaner wont budge them.. Pro Polish will.

BJohnson

Advanced Helper
Just caught this. Anxious to hear more about this. I've always used SW for glass but would love to finally have an actual designated PB glass cleaner.

89LXi

Advanced Helper
Tried the new glass cleaner on the rear window of our Accord. Glass was hot to the touch and dirt was baked on from severals days of morning dew. Sprayed half the window, spread with a clean microfiber cloth for glass to clean the window and flipped the microfiber to dry. The glass cleaner lifted the baked on grime off the glass and the microfiber picked up it effortlessly. Dried with no streaks or residue. This stuff needs to come to market. I am the king of glass streaks and the new glass cleaner will allow me to remove that title. Another outstanding Poorboy's product.

G

gedgem31

I received a bottle of Poorboy's Beta Glass Cleaner and wanted to share my thoughts and a quick video that shows what this product can do. First, I would like to say that I hate doing windows because I have found very few products that actually work and feel do the job right.

The cleaner is a translucent, milky white color with a citrus/lemon scent. I thought it was pleasant.

On the front, it tells us it is Streak Free, No Ammonia, No Alcohol, Useable in the Sun, shade, on windows and mirrors. On the reverse side, it states "Spray liberally on the glass surface to be cleaned. Using a soft absorbant cloth, preferably high quality microfibre coth, wipe in a back and forth motion and turn cloth and buff as needed. If cloth becomes too damp and streaking occurs, change to a dry, clean microfibre cloth."

First thing I noticed is that there is no need to spray liberally. Be conservative and spray lightly. This will make it last longer. In the video, I sprayed more than I probably had to. This took away any dirt, finger prints, dog slobber and most hard water spots. I tried it on different glass and mirrors and every result was the same. I must have done something wrong because I didn't get my usual streaks...

As with all their products, Poorboy's has made this so easy to use. There are very few glass cleaners I feel comfortable using and after trying this, I will keep buying this because I have confidence that it will clean my windows the first time. I enjoyed this product very much and would love if this became part of the line up. Only thing that could make it better is the addition of a rain repellent. Otherwise, :smt038

Here is a quick video of the glass cleaner in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tspMAylruyg

Greg