Poorboy's World Beta Glass Cleaner Give Away

P

Pockets

Well I would say that everybody loves a Give-Away and especially for beta products to try out! We have a new Glass Cleaner that we are thinking of bringing into the lineup. This Give-Away is for US residence only (sorry all our faithful international users :() To enter you must be willing to post up a review of the product on our Facebook page or here on our forum www.PoorboysWorld.net basically we are looking for feedback! You can sign up on this post by telling us how excited you are AND tell us your favorite Poorboy's World Product. I will be giving around 5 bottles away so lets see how many people we can get! Good luck to all =)

Selection will be by number generator for your post number.

Bunky

Advanced Helper
I picked up a sample at Detail Fest and have used it one car already. It worked very well. Compared to a couple of other non-alcohol glass cleaners, it was the easiest to remove without streaking. It also have a pleasant scent (somewhat citrusy?) as well.

I would like to add that it leaves the glass slicker similar to Spray and Wipe.

89LXi

Advanced Helper
Can't wait to try it. Anything that will help me avoid streaks is worth it. Still love my S&W.

J

Josh_RN

I'm excited enough to post a review on both this web site AND my facebook!!!!! Bird Sh#t Remover is still my most used PBW product, probably because my truck Lives outside and near trees/bushes and therefore is my favorite product!

van185

Advanced Helper
I would love to post a review of the new window cleaner. I currently use SprayWay most all of the time, but would love to be able to add a really good Poorboys window cleaner to all my Poorboys products. My favorite Poorboys products are Spray and Rinse wheel cleaner and Trim Restorer. Both are great products.

P

photog_gabe

Yes! I've been waiting for some time for PBW to come out with a window cleaner. I will gladly do a full review of this product if selected. I'll post it here and all other detailing forums.

My most used and favorite PBW product is Bug Squash. Removes bugs easily without agitation. Here are some reviews I've done about it.

http://poorboysworld.net/board/showthread.php?1757-VIDEO-REVIEW-Poorboy-s-World-Bug-Squash

http://poorboysworld.net/board/showthread.php?1583-Put-Bug-Squash-to-the-test-and-it-passed!

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!

C

colinpd137

Id love to do a thorough review on it, and post it forum wide (ie: Autopia/L2D/AG/ACC)
Going to be nice to see what PB's glass cleaner compares to the rest
Oh, favorite product is... dun dun dun.... Trim Restorer!
Good luck everyone!

G

gedgem31

I am ABSOLUTELY THRILLED. I always dread doing windows because I haven't found a glass cleaner I am satisfied with. I have been looking for a glass cleaner that actually works. I would be more than happy to write a review and provide feedback for you guys on here, Facebook and the retail sites. There hasn't been a Poorboy's product that has disappointed me yet. I really like Black Hole, but everything is really great. :smt039

P

Pockets

Can't wait to try it. Anything that will help me avoid streaks is worth it. Still love my S&W.

I'm excited enough to post a review on both this web site AND my facebook!!!!! Bird Sh#t Remover is still my most used PBW product, probably because my truck Lives outside and near trees/bushes and therefore is my favorite product!

I would love to post a review of the new window cleaner. I currently use SprayWay most all of the time, but would love to be able to add a really good Poorboys window cleaner to all my Poorboys products. My favorite Poorboys products are Spray and Rinse wheel cleaner and Trim Restorer. Both are great products.

Yes! I've been waiting for some time for PBW to come out with a window cleaner. I will gladly do a full review of this product if selected. I'll post it here and all other detailing forums.

My most used and favorite PBW product is Bug Squash. Removes bugs easily without agitation. Here are some reviews I've done about it.

http://poorboysworld.net/board/showthread.php?1757-VIDEO-REVIEW-Poorboy-s-World-Bug-Squash

http://poorboysworld.net/board/showthread.php?1583-Put-Bug-Squash-to-the-test-and-it-passed!

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!

Id love to do a thorough review on it, and post it forum wide (ie: Autopia/L2D/AG/ACC)
Going to be nice to see what PB's glass cleaner compares to the rest
Oh, favorite product is... dun dun dun.... Trim Restorer!
Good luck everyone!

I am ABSOLUTELY THRILLED. I always dread doing windows because I haven't found a glass cleaner I am satisfied with. I have been looking for a glass cleaner that actually works. I would be more than happy to write a review and provide feedback for you guys on here, Facebook and the retail sites. There hasn't been a Poorboy's product that has disappointed me yet. I really like Black Hole, but everything is really great. :smt039

You all win CONGRATS! Please shoot me a PM with your Name and address as well as an email for tracking number

Please be sure to provide feedback with a small review. Thanks!

-Pockets

P

photog_gabe

PM sent! Thanks for this great opportunity to try out a new product. Congrats everyone!

heck

Advanced Helper
I look for it to be will be Stella as the rest of the products.
I am sure if it's Steve's product it will be like rest of his excellent products. I can not think of one poor product in the entire line.

G

gedgem31

I received my sample of Poorboy's Glass Cleaner yesterday and just gave it a quick try on the mirrors in the house, and different pieces of glass around the house. I am quite impressed already. My wife says I can use her car as the test car for the review as soon as time permits. Very quick thoughts. The scent is a nice lemon scent which is great and since it is ammonia and alcohol free, it appears to be tint safe. As always, it can be used in the sun. This appears to be really good. Full review ahead. Thanks for the opportunity. :smt023

Greg

P

photog_gabe

Thanks for your first impressions. I should be getting mine today. I've been looking forward to this all week.

C

colinpd137

Got mine in today, also an awesome keychain I will proudly use :D Review to come in the next day or two!

P

photog_gabe

Mine was supposed to arrive today but nothing. Checked tracking and now it says it'll be delivered on Friday. :(

Oh well, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.