poorboys wash and wax special

Atkinsonair

Wax waster apprentice
work.jpg

M

mad992

tuff looking truck u got there what size engine?hey do u put red nattys over the blue :)

Atkinsonair

Wax waster apprentice
Thanks, I did polish with carnuba blue,2coats of ex,two coats of nattys blue, topped with nattys red, im on my 4th coat now of red. Its a 5.3 v8 and had the computor tuned by Blackbear performance with a 89 octane tune.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
ATKINSONAIR said:
Thanks, I did polish with carnuba blue,2coats of ex,two coats of nattys blue, topped with nattys red, im on my 4th coat now of red. Its a 5.3 v8 and had the computor tuned by Blackbear performance with a 89 octane tune.

only 4 coats of red :smt079

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Poorboy said:
ATKINSONAIR said:

only 4 coats of red :smt079
and you call yourself a wax waster :p

Atkinsonair

Wax waster apprentice
some places have 5 coats but not the whole truck, but i will get on it steve.But you forgot about the 10 coats of spray and gloss, then another 8 coats of qd+.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
ATKINSONAIR said:
some places have 5 coats but not the whole truck, but i will get on it steve.But you forgot about the 10 coats of spray and gloss, then another 8 coats of qd+.

ok ..you're getting there :smt044