Poorboy's New Weekly Give-Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdmill1

Advanced Helper
and this week's winner of the Ultimate Poorboy's Wash Bucket kit is .....

Congrats !!! you have 48 hours to claim your prize by posting in this thread ... and then please email pockets to verify shipping info pockets@poorboysworld.com

Remember if it is not claimed there will one more drawing on Wed. ;)

Hay thanks this is a good way to recover from being sick....

R

rossmeister

I want to win a Poorboy's World Sweatshirt and the Special Bonus Prize!

(Fingers crossed)

G

Gus-Gus

Congrats MD its a great kit to have... if i were you i would ask if you could pay a few bucks to have slick and wax added instead of slick and suds :)

mdmill1

Advanced Helper
Congrats MD its a great kit to have... if i were you i would ask if you could pay a few bucks to have slick and wax added instead of slick and suds :)

It's been shipped already but thanks for the info guess I will have to order some slick and wax.

mdmill1

Advanced Helper
I know I can't win this one but............................... I want to win a Poorboy's World Sweatshirt with a Special Bonus

M

madjon1491

I want to win a Poorboy's World sweatshirt with a special bonus!!!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Congrats to our 5 winners of the Poorboy's World sweatshirt and special bonus ... the winners are......

I want to win a Poorboy's World Sweatshirt with a Special Bonus #225.

I want to win a poorboys sweatshirt and the special bonus goody #212 EXPIRED

I want to WIN a Poorboy's World Sweatshirt with a Special Bonus!!! #207

"I want to WIN a Poorboy's World Sweatshirt with a special bonus" #203

:smt041I want to win a Poorboy's World Sweatshirt with a Special Bonus Prize!!!:smt101 #204

You have 48 hours to claim your prizes, by posting here and then sending Pockets an email with your info and size pockets@poorboysworld.com

Remember if prizes are not claimed, we will pick new winners on Wed.

A new give-away will be announced soon;)

J

Josh_RN

:smt118 Wow THANKS!!! :lol: I'll PM pockets now! PBW is the greatest, even with all the bad weather stuff going on, you guys still are doing amazing give aways! Thanks again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.