Poorboy's new Headquarters to open

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Hi Everyone ,

We have officially moved to Boca Raton, Florida .. The truck with all the products and supplies will be arriving Friday and we will be working through the weekend to get set up and running by Monday .. Sorry for any inconvenience for those who placed orders while we are closed and I'm sure Dwayne will be putting a little extra surprise in each package. Our web site should be back up and running by this weekend :)

Please feel free to stop by our new location and we will probably try to have a Grand Opening Event as soon as we are settled in :smt045

Our many thanks for your patience and patronage :smt023

Steve

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
The truck with all our supplies showed up today and a big thanks goes out to Dwayne and johnnyB for their help in unloading ...a massive job :smt023

Tomorrow and Sunday we will work on unpacking and setting up shelving and the products as well as our offices .... pictures will follow on Sunday with hopefully

our Grand Re-Opening on Monday or Tuesday, depending on the installation of our cable service :smt104

W

wallywax

so happy for you guys! I just placed a nice order with detailed Image. I am opening a detail shop in Yorktown NY Westchester baby! Call you guys soon to place some gallon and 5 gallon orders :)

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I'm looking forward to the big Grand Opening Blowout Sale!

lol ... there could be some damaged stuff ;)

so happy for you guys! I just placed a nice order with detailed Image. I am opening a detail shop in Yorktown NY Westchester baby! Call you guys soon to place some gallon and 5 gallon orders :)

Congrats Walter .. we will have everything restocked very soon :)

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Looks like it might be Tuesday before we can start shipping .. Comcast has let us down again :(

They claim same or next day installation :rolleyes: but I called on Thursday and we are not even confirmed for installation
:smt009

Scott P

Advanced Helper
Looks like it might be Tuesday before we can start shipping .. Comcast has let us down again :(

They claim same or next day installation :rolleyes: but I called on Thursday and we are not even confirmed for installation
:smt009

That's it! I'm calling Adam's...:)

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Almost there .. the warehouse is almost complete and Comcast has promised to be there tomorrow morning between 8-12 :smt041

We will ship our first packages from Florida tomorrow .. thanks for all you support and patience .. extra goodies will be in all orders :)

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
We are up and running and packages will be shipping from sunny Florida :smt041:smt038:smt109:smt004

Merlin

Take Pride in your Ride!
We are up and running and packages will be shipping from sunny Florida :smt041:smt038:smt109:smt004

Big Congrats!

Thumbs_21.gif

Looking forward to visiting your new headquarters!

Dwayne

Operations Manager
I just took a van load of packages over to Fedex yesterday evening and also the day before so anyone that had pending orders from the Poorboy's World website should be seeing their orders soon. Just a few more things to build/move in the warehouse and the showroom and we are looking forward to meeting new local customers including professional detailers and enthusiasts plus we need to start planning for the very first Poorboy's World Detailing Day in Florida!

Dwayne

Operations Manager
I can come by around 10:00 AM Sunday before I head back over. How many do you need?