Poorboy hits Charlotte

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Well it wasn't let known, but i have been in Charlotte NC all week. First let me say this is a beautiful town and one of the cleanest I've ever been in in my travels. Reason for the trip? We are thinking of relocating our factory here first and possibly a move of the Poorboy and family here too in the future.
The cost of living down here is so much less than NY and it seem to have a very good quality of life too.
So any NC people reading this blog, please respond to give some more input as to what else makes this agreat place to relocate to..:smt004

G

Funny cause the wife and i are talking about moving to Raleigh... thats a 3 hour drive instead of a 6 hour drive.. i mean if we do move im sure you can talk me into looking around Charlotte... the farther south we move steve the closer the drives get.. by the time we get to florida we will be next door neighbors lol

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
i still like Florida better ... my dream of wearing shorts more than 300 days a year could be a reality there.. not so much in Charlotte. .. but it is a nice place to visit .. actually the more I look into the business regulations, I'm thinking SC might be a better fit. :roll:

G

no one is stopping you from wearing shorts all year long in new york.. you just have to get your legs used to the bitter cold..

Beercan31

Advanced Helper
what the hell? I was looking into going to NC after retirement ! ! ! !

now I guess it Illinois for me.... jeezzzzz can't get away from you guys for nuttin'

theamcguy

Advanced Helper
Great weather and Charlotte has a fantastic car community with 2 annual flea market auto fairs at the Charlotte Motor Speedway and a Good Guys even as well.

Dwayne

Operations Manager
Great weather and Charlotte has a fantastic car community with 2 annual flea market auto fairs at the Charlotte Motor Speedway and a Good Guys even as well.

I doubt you will ever get Steve to move north of Palm Beach County. Gets way too cold up north of there! lol

Last edited:

Frankster

Advanced Helper
I'm in NC, really wish you guys would have came here....then again, I'd be broke and probably working in the store to pay off my debt