Pollen, I hate It!!!

G

glassdoc

Snow is fine, as long as there is no salt.. Pollen on the other hand can completely cover your vehicle in 10 minutes time, and dusting only does so much.. Plus it make my eyes itch..

mcate

Advanced Helper
When I lived in Virginia there was a 2-3 wk period every April where the pollen was SO bad it was useless to try to keep a car looking nice. Here in Indiana it's not really a problem.

P

pgcobravert

we have heavy pollen around late March, early April, especially when the Bradford Pear trees are in full bloom. Good thing is the pollen will rinse right off.

Bunky

Advanced Helper
No way, at least you can have fun in the snow.

You do not have fun when you have to wash your car to get the pollen off? You will have less fun doing it in the snow.

Pollen can really zap a wax and the paint if left on it very long plus it gets into the cowl and door jambs. The trees here have mostly come out so the pollen is winding down.

Scott P

Advanced Helper
Our pollen season has finally just about wound down. It was a rough one this year. We've only had 0.11 inch of rain for the month of April, so everything is dry and dusty. I hate to see what May holds.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
with all the rain we have had ..and still having, the pollen really hasn't had a chance to build up and be bothersome.

kitzy

Advanced Helper
I washed my car this weekend. Started drying the hood and the rest of the car was yellow by the time I was done with the hood. Next time I'm just jumping on the highway to dry it during pollen season.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Pockets cleaned my windshield yesterday and this morning the first wipe in the rain was all green :smt092

Z

Zmaster2k

1309ae24.jpg

4 hours that took! 4!..
need a garage so badly

Matth

Advanced Helper
I got back from Mexico to come home to Green car afer 5 days. This was is in a covered lot too.