Please say hello and give everyone a little information

A

Alex2507

New Guy Alert

All I know is that I want my g/f to do all this car stuff.
Until then it looks like it looks like it's gonna be up to me. :smt089

NINaudio

Advanced Helper
Hi everyone, I've been here for a while and realized that I never really introduced myself. My name is George, I live in Northern NJ and I work in the chemistry field doing new product development for Avon Cosmetics, Inc. I work with a lot of waxes (need a chemist PBW? =)) I drive an '07 Accord coupe that I bought last July, in Nighthawk Black Pearl. I love how the pearl makes the car look blue when it is clean and in the right lighting conditions.

To a certain degree, cars have always been toys for me to customize, whether it is with a great sound system, some tasteful modifications, or both. So far with this car I have put in ground control coilover sleeves with Koni yellow shocks, Acura TL-S sway bars (gotta love direct fit manufacturer improvements), a short ram intake, a more open j-pipe, window tints, and new wheels/tires (first thing I did, Honda puts some of the worst tires I've ever had the displeasure of driving on the accords for some reason). The only thing I really have left to do is an exhaust system, I'm thinking of going with Borla, for a nice quiet tone and better flow. Skipping stereo improvements on this car, which is actually the first car I'm skipping that item on, ever.

Some other hobbies for me include pc gaming, building my own pc's, and trying to make my yard look a bit better.

mdmill1

Advanced Helper
Hello everyone I am new to Poorboys World products and I am very happy with the results. I have always used the guys that go by the car crazy name but it was time for something new. Now I have recomended Poorboys World to everyone I know. :smt039

D

Dannyboy

Hi,

I'm Dannyboy living in Montreal, Canada and have ordered PP products thru e-shine.ca recently..amazed with the shine and ease of use. I am looking forward to trying more products, but the winter season is now arrived and my 2 vehicles don't stay clean more than I day. My next shopping list is ready.

There is some great reading tips on your site and blogs.

BJohnson

Advanced Helper
Hi, my name is Johnson but you can call me Ray J or Ray J Jr or even RJJ!

Actually.... my name is Tyler, I'm 31 and from Michigan. I've been cleaning cars since I was 15 but just started using real products in 2008. I've been really turned on by PB products and it's all I can do to keep the caps on. :smt112

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Hi,

I'm Dannyboy living in Montreal, Canada and have ordered PP products thru e-shine.ca recently..amazed with the shine and ease of use. I am looking forward to trying more products, but the winter season is now arrived and my 2 vehicles don't stay clean more than I day. My next shopping list is ready.

There is some great reading tips on your site and blogs.

Welcome Danny to our forum ... and thanks for the kind words ... :)

Hi, my name is Johnson but you can call me Ray J or Ray J Jr or even RJJ!

Actually.... my name is Tyler, I'm 31 and from Michigan. I've been cleaning cars since I was 15 but just started using real products in 2008. I've been really turned on by PB products and it's all I can do to keep the caps on. :smt112

nice for you to join us Tyler :smt065

B

Black03Cobra

Hello All !
I recently started trying some of the non OTC Detail stuff and Landed on Poorboy's World stuff . I've tried so far and totally am stuck on Black Hole and Natty's Blue Paste . I just got the Ex-p . .. Look foreword to chatting and learning what else there's for my black Paint :)
thanks,
Daren

Frankster

Advanced Helper
Hello to everyone.

Just got into detailing about 8 months ago so I will have tons of questions. Found out about Poorboys World in another forum (Natural Look) and have been hooked on their products ever since.