Please say hello and give everyone a little information

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Sup DUDE!!!

lmao welcome guys to our forum ...

funny story ... I was in the autoparts store Sat and I'm waiting in line and this 17 year old girl behind the counter calls out to one of the other workers .. " I'm busy here, can you help this "Dude" ... I wanted to shove my size 13 ...well .. Calling a customer a dude .. unbelievable!!

ronkh

Da King
lmao welcome guys to our forum ...

funny story ... I was in the autoparts store Sat and I'm waiting in line and this 17 year old girl behind the counter calls out to one of the other workers .. " I'm busy here, can you help this "Dude" ... I wanted to shove my size 13 ...well .. Calling a customer a dude .. unbelievable!!

aj works at autoparts store?

G

Gus-Gus

Hi my name is Gus... Im from Pittsburgh Pa.. i have been detailing for about.. 7 or so years.. with the help of Ron i was shown the light and im in love with Poorboys products..

C

Concours.John

Hello All!!!
Ok. I'm back. Finally able to log in.
I'm John I use that spinny thing and different stuff and the paint gets shiny.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Hello All!!!
Ok. I'm back. Finally able to log in.
I'm John I use that spinny thing and different stuff and the paint gets shiny.

lol ..welcome back John ..yes we lost some stuff(and people) so we'll ask you to re-post some of those great details you did :)

GearHead_1

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Hi, my name is Mark and I'm a somethingic. Steve and Pockets are my sponsors and I'm just happy to be here. I know I'll come out of this a better person.

Beercan31

Advanced Helper
Hi my name is Rich,
I have been a member of the Poorboysoholics anonymous for 7yrs now.
I drive a 2003 black dodge Dakota and live in the north east of New Jersey.

I met Steve for the first time at one of the Poorboy's detailing weekend and he was not happy to meet me at all, fact is he wanted me to just disappear.. go away but what do you expect if someone showed up to a "Poorboy's Detailing weekend with "if you don't have Meguiars in your hand don't touch my truck" on the side of their window. yeah I was clueless back then. I have learned a lot not only by Steve him self but by other Poorboy users, we have become a dysfunctional family that welcomes all. Detailing to my is relaxing and gratifying.

J

John Henry

Hey guys! Got room for an old guy to hang out here for a while?

kitzy

Advanced Helper
I thought it looked sorta like the Sharon Motor Lodge.

Guess I'll go now. My name is Mike. I'm 26. I've been working on my own and family cars for a few years now (longer if you count all the years I thought I knew what I was doing.) Was turned on to Poorboy's by a member of another forum. Steve eventually signed up to that forum and had mentioned he was going to be at a local show. I stopped by one day to meet Poorboy and friends and it's been downhill ever since.

kitzy

Advanced Helper
Also, I should note that I am Gus' partner in crime and together we devise and strategize methods to confuse and bewilder others for our own sick and twisted amusement.