Petition to rename SnW APC-II

sscully

Advanced Helper
I have been on a tear in the house for the last 2 weeks. I caught a thread on using SnW as glass cleaner.

wow, works great, did the cars ( a few times ) the patio door and a few windows that the dogs sit at.

they are labs, so they have a drool that is about the same consistency as lacquer.
Before I had to use the bamboo MF clothes that HD had some time ago with Zep to get it off the glass and it still took a bit of scrubbing.

SnW and one of the blue waffle weave towels on the really bad areas, then follow up with one more quick squirt of SnW with the Velvet Glass Towels and it was good to go. I got the chance prior to the last rain turned wet snow to do the outside of the patio door, and it still looks clean post snow storm.

Figured it works this good, tried the mirrors Wow !!

OK, works on glass and the car, let's try laminate hardwood floors....
The dog shave a few places where they have piled up slobber on the floor ( table where the treat are at, and by the couch by the front window, where on of them hangs his head over the arm looking out the window ).

Same thing, quick hit of SnW, scrub with the blue towel then quick hit of SnW and the Green glass towel. Sparkles. I let that sit a few days, and it was OK, so I cleaned up the area in the library. I tired the rubbermaid blue MF head "mop" that HD has, but this does not seem to work as well as the green towel.

Wow, the floor does not look this good after using Minwax floor cleaner. word to the wise, it is really slick after this. Need to get the pictures off the camera tomorrow and post them.

The Mrs likes the smell of this stuff also, so it is a non issue using it in the house.

Next order, I think it will be a gal jug of the stuff.

All this time I had only been using it on the paint, what a load of paying attention to cleaning glass after a detail, few short squirts and if it gets on the paint, no big deal. Wipe it off as normal.

I am most likely late to the party on this, but SnW has just become a staple in the house for cleaning, just like ProPolish has ( need another 32oz of this stuff now also ).

I felt like Shlome ( Vince from Shamwow & slap chop ), I'm going to do this real time....:smt082

SnW is really amazing stuff, just like PP, put it on just about everything....

sscully-albums-non+truck-picture177722-dscf0001.jpg

Last edited:

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
lol ..welcome to the party :smt041 ... just a little late (about 10 years :D ) but it's never too late to join in ;)

yes, it can be used on almost anything .. just not cloth material ..it just makes it wet :shock:

sscully

Advanced Helper
I never would have thought to use what I was calling a QD on a windshield. That is where SnW is different. No clue how many years I have been using this ( and SnG ) longer than the big orange shake well stickers on the bottles.

Maybe I should get a booth at the next home show here. I can have the headset on, pumping the stuff like Bill May :smt003

Little tip for the guys ( that I found out ). PP the outside of the toilet, and everything but the seat SnW. Makes "clean up" a bit easier from 02:00 stops :smt041