Non detailers just don't get it

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
I always love the weird looks I get when I talk to friends and co-workers about this hobby :)

I mentioned to a friend that with this storm comming it is going to rain on Sun, Mon and Tue so I better wash my car on Saturday. He asked me why on Earth would I bother washing my car before a storm and I replied "So I can watch the water bead off...of course :) "

B

big-bailey

i get laughed at when i tell people my hobby but then when they see the difference there like "can you do mine" :smt037

its good to see its not only me who waxes before rain just to get the after shots

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
I always love the weird looks I get when I talk to friends and co-workers about this hobby :)

I mentioned to a friend that with this storm comming it is going to rain on Sun, Mon and Tue so I better wash my car on Saturday. He asked me why on Earth would I bother washing my car before a storm and I replied "So I can watch the water bead off...of course :) "

lol I just traded in my truck and Pockets and I washed and clayed it for the upcoming storm :D

R

rossmeister

My wife looks at me funny and says: "AGAIN"??? Yep, non-detailers don't get it.