New Summer Cooler Give-Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gus-Gus

From his other post i think he is out on his boat somewhere... may be another expired!

G

Gus-Gus

oh yeah you went off roading.. i read crystal lakes thought boat.. oh well! Congrats

D

DealerDetailer

Looks like I won this past Monday. Not I could have done since I just got back into town on Thursday. Thats okay thou. Congrats Tyler!

The family and I where out of town with my little bro for the last time, for awhile - He just left for Army bootcamp Friday :smt023. Once he's completed that he's off to his training to be a combat medic. I'm proud of that little guy.

Anyways, congrats to Tyler on picking up the win!!

and this week's winner is ........expired

congrats to you dealerdetailer :smt038 you have 48 hours to post here and contact pockets by pm or email pockets@poorboysworld.com

everyone else there are still more coolers available, and i believe there is a baltimore orioles bag now too...

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
and this week's winner is .......

QUOTE=van185;13731]I still want to win the Chicago Whitesox cooler![/QUOTE]

Congrats to van185 :smt026 You have 48 hours to claim your prize :)

To claim your prize, please post in this thread and then contact pockets .. pm or pockets@poorboysworld.com

van185

Advanced Helper
Thanks for the great cooler. It will go inside my shop with all my other Poorboy supplies! Great give away keep them coming.

" I want to WIN a Baseball Cooler " . New York Yankees Think of all the wax I would use while sipping beers with my new cooler. ‹(•¿•)›

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
and this week's winner is .........

I want to WIN a Baseball Cooler - NY Yankees

Congrats to wgilles .. you have 48 hours to claim your prize ... please post in this thread and then contact pockets@poorboysworld.com to claim your prize
;)

Notice ... some posts have been temporarily deleted to make the contest run smoother .. they will all be returned at the end of the contest :D

Status
Not open for further replies.