New products I would love to see

Dyllayla

As the subtitle on this forum says I should post ideas here for new products I would like to see, I thought I would :)

Dedicated Rinse Aid for after washing to make water bead up for drying, a dilutable version
Clay Lube concentrate that can be diluted
Non Acid Wheel Cleaner Concentrate that can be diluted
A dash dressing with a little more shine than Natural Look, I love Natural Look but a few of my customers want a little more gloss on the dash
Oh, and a more potent Tar Remover for really baked on tar and glue removal

I think some of the current products may already be suitable for the above but I dont know, for example, can Trim Restorer be used on the dash for more shine, can the clay lube already be diluted etc, so any info on this would be appreciated.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
ok ... here you are:
Spray and Gloss works great as a rinse aide as does QD+ .. only a light spritz per panel is needed

the clay lube is a RTU product for a few reasons, first no one can duplicate the filtering of the water that we do in the making of the product. Entering a hard water or even spring water will change it's chemistry and this goes for all dilutable products. The second is that it's made to use and then be able to move on to polishing with only wiping off .. no need for another wash and rinse like if you use shampoo and then need to rinse and dry. It actually saves time and time is money.

Our Non -Acid Cleaner is pretty concentrated and not much needed per wheel, bought in larger sizes for professional use it becomes very cost effective and it also cleans tires and wheel wells .. more or less same dilution reason as above ..

Yes, Trim Restorer can be used on a dash , but it will be ridiculously shiny and slick .. you may want to do a test spot before committing to the whole dash. Natural Look's name came from it's appearance ..lol

Strip Down will remove the tar and glue, but it may require some dwell time to set in and be able to loosen something that is really old ... if it's not that old then Bug Squash full strength is also a good starting point to evaluate how bad it is.

Dyllayla

Thank you so much for taking the time to write all that, its very helpful, and I am looking forward to trying the Spray and Gloss as a drying aid.

Dyllayla

To use Spray and Gloss as a rinse aid, is it simply spray onto a wet car and then hose it down ?

And would adding a little water to Trim Restorer result in a shiny dash but not ridiculously shiny ? ( ie dull it down a little ? )

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
You use the Spray and Gloss before you dry .. when you Spray it on the remaining water, the water will run as you try to dry with your towel

Trim Restorer does not mix with water ..sorry

Craig W

Dyllayla Trim restorer will be a perfect dressing for the preference here in the UK. I use it myself on customers cars, but have a specific way of applying it. Apply trim restorer sparingly to a terry or cotton cloth (not microfibre). Spread thinly over surfaces to be treated, then buff immediately with a second clean cotton cloth.
Microfibre will remove the product as fast as you apply it 🤣😂
Buff it really well though as it's really really slick