New Breakfast, Lunch, Snack & Dinner Thread

ronkh

Da King
20141228_135350_zpsa5br8ldc.jpg

20141228_134451_zps0ryhsjiy.jpg

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
Bought myself a gift, 22" weber. Did my first slow cook on a charcoal, turned out tasty like candy.
As Ron says, grillin in Florida's winter!

A little food with our bacon

Beef roast

Bacon wrapped stuffed peppers

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
More practice with indirect heat cooking temps, planning for a pork shoulder in a few months, and want it to come out decent :D

bacon_yum_zpsm39p8d6m.jpg

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
So the porcelain was chipping on the copper colored weber, must of got bumped by a forklift or something. Went to exchange it, and bought a mini upgrade.

Just did some filets and corn, turned out very good. Practicing on the searing / off high heat cooking method.

ronkh

Da King
So the porcelain was chipping on the copper colored weber, must of got bumped by a forklift or something. Went to exchange it, and bought a mini upgrade.

Just did some filets and corn, turned out very good. Practicing on the searing / off high heat cooking method.

If around, can you describe please

Doing Filets and Lobster tails tonight

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
If around, can you describe please

Doing Filets and Lobster tails tonight

Of course. Beings this weber was an upgrade from my last, even the guide that came with it was more descriptive.

Ours ended up in the 2" thick range (give or take), and I ended up doing about 3 mins each side direct high heat, and then cooked for another 4 mins each side. The picture I had was when they were on indirect high heat. Grills temp was around 500º

Let us know how the lobster's turn out, I think I remember a pic you've done them before. I've done them once a while ago, and they didn't turn out very good, for me. These steaks this time around weren't award winning, but were def restaurant quality!
Just like detailing, this grilling stuff is quite addictive haha :smt026 I know Scott's got some competition experience, feel free to throw some tips / constructive criticism my way! lol

Scott P

Advanced Helper
It's been a while since I've done some serious cooking. So, I'll just post a few pics of some of the stuff that has been around the house.

Scratch Made Focaccia

20150119_115417_zpsh6ko9xxo.jpg

My Award Winning BBQ Chicken

IMG_20150117_193645_zps02agivek.jpg

Pizza for the kids (and folks too)

IMG_20150115_115435_zpsgjr6xehl.jpg

Gumbo

IMG_20150107_173236_zpsyutkrdca.jpg

Clearance Rack Find

20141226_133057_zpslwuqlh24.jpg