New Breakfast, Lunch, Snack & Dinner Thread

Dwayne

Operations Manager
Anyone else attempting to eat healthier this year? Steve said if I get tired of all this oatmeal we can go find some horse to feed...

AuF3n02-dx0OTwHEN2nAvhJQPdFxzGXJtGwqubnMVsJIF6F-XfIW2JJJE38b30YHdSt_9WEEmq5QE2balxEe6tq1NHo_TJkMR_-D6tlkHPI77qhGLsgyx9SJaFFEXP9NcmNU1LAiz30pxzDpq-TkKbNd7iPA8ZRl2OIMNxljpTgh3ullTKJ6vQ3SPY0dl-789FOBj2ZkEH-dmDqNff6SWBTXVpEMIAD8HtAIZP068aItqV-OBKLdcjfZLZ7Dn-bb2sHoMBqtTxuf2pFa52cgucpssL0URrk1Zp4y3ldsqn1mAd5IwXi67I_25t0xzQW6vHXGXNE5C6wDCceHcTymNIZAJwi7nv3RX9OPmbDRxxRcpkfS9sleqa-_x_AES9lqgPB7W_nq1OXCTk1fRuqIC3J8nT2qXjcwS-KzHDRnpTchocGXOLPuaU3AW34NiNNc3b9VrBdkpHFXtL1xPmBefIoHd5tnGZ1j0amm1rJ8bQ2Mt5q2Z6K9CalEQEX0IUCrlbsF2EQIQwHW3kksHjL3N2OFq69fd1xw_5sNLTSVp7GSyVNLB566BpPTEMuj8wem5Tu_1w=w1047-h785-no

Dwayne

Operations Manager
I like to do turkey burgers on the George Foreman grill. I put so much stuff on them like Heinz 57, onions, tomatoes and cheese that I can't even tell it isn't beef.

ronkh

Da King
So the New Year's diet didn't last long.... I wonder what Ron's been eating.

Up until a few days ago, a lot of what Ron was eating was falling out of his mouth. I had Bells Palsey.....

Made for quite an interesting month + (funny looking too) but time to post some food pics......

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Up until a few days ago, a lot of what Ron was eating was falling out of his mouth. I had Bells Palsey.....

Made for quite an interesting month + (funny looking too) but time to post some food pics......

Sorry to hear .. my grandmother had it when i was young and fully recovered ..

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
Don't you owe me a smoked meatloaf???

:smt026 I'll have to make another one up one of these days and bring it on by the shop !

And sorry to hear Ron, I had to do some google education of what it was, would worry me too! Glad to hear you're better, or at least on the recovery side.

Dwayne

Operations Manager
Ron's photos have officially caused me to fall off the wagon. I'm heading to the Ale House for a burger.