Natural look on exterior??

C

CEJ93

So, I just read that the natural look is an "interior" product; well I wish I had read that before I put it on the oustide trim of my friend's expedition today. Is there anything to be worried about? I suppose the longevity of the product may not be as good being that it was designed as an interior product vs an exterior trim dressing. I guess what I am asking is; do I need to go over there and scrub this stuff off of the vehicle or just let it be? :oops:

Thanks,
Eric

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Hi Eric,

no it won't do any harm, but you are right, it won't last long either. Water based trim products tend to run in the rain and wash off pretty easily. If the truck is new and the trim was in good shape, then it will just return to that condition after the Natural Look wears off. Trim Restorer is the product of choice for exterior trim :)

C

CEJ93

Thank you sir for your reply. I will definitely be ordering up some of the trim restorer SOON. I need to get busy and order some stuff. So much to chose from and not too sure what all I really "need" :)

Take Care,
Eric

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
no problem..asking questions is the best way to get what you need and not have a bunch of extra stuff :wink: