Master Cut is now available

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Yes, this is the first place you will hear it .. Master Cut is now available in 16oz, 32oz, and Gallon sizes.
Our shelves are full for the moment .:smt044
We will be shipping to all distributors in the next day or so.
If you have a hard clear or work on vehicles that need so serious repair, Master Cut is the product you have been waiting for! :smt080 This product is designed for machine use and works especially well after wet sanding. :smt023
We look forward to the feedback and results you will be getting with this Super Cut Compound:smt001
It should be on our web site by Monday, but for anyone who can't wait, just give us a call or send an email ;)

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Last Thursday Master Cut was put to a challenge. a customer came in to the shop to pick up a few things with his friend. After a few minutes he mentions a water stain on his hood from parking underground at the mall. UH OH .. I had seen this before and it's not just water stains it's a form of calcium! The spots were not huge but felt like it had raised wet sanded paint. At first i tried it by hand with Professional Polish to see what would happen ...nothing !!! I tried Pro Polish 2 by hand and not much improvement :( So out came the heavy hitters. I took out the Makita and Master Cut on an orange pad ... one pass and it was history.. paint looked like new again and no marring either. Needless to say, he was taking home a bottle :D

D

Dr Oldz

I have actually tested this prior to it's release and love it. Already ordered another bottle. Works great on hard clears and it plays very nice on softer paint systems as well.

Merlin

Take Pride in your Ride!
I'm looking forward to giving a try. I'm ordering some now.
Sounds like a great product for the "Extreme Makeovers"
Curious, does this product play well "in the sun or shade"?
That's one of my favorite things about PoorBoy products.