Just when you think it can't be made better

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Even when people tell me Trim Restorer is the best Trim product they've ever used, we figured out how to make it even better. :D
The new Version is a gel which spreads easier , dries faster , and from my first tests in the rain, holds up even better. We have a little to spread around for testing.
:wink:

Scott P

Advanced Helper
Sounds great. The sun puts a beating on trim down here and the extra rain-proofing will come in handy.

G

The original trim restorer works awesome! I can't imagine it being any better!

GearHead_1

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
I would be interested in testing this. I've got the perfect window molding on a Ford truck that would make an ideal test case.

G

I really love this stuff it works great on trim and on bumpers. I used the product with steve on his van and i have to say i have never seen trim "shine" so much. It is a great NEW product.

M

MikeyC

I love Trim Restorer. My only complaint about it has always been that it's too thin which makes application a little harder. I can't wait to try out the new gel.

awd330

Advanced Helper
I got a small sample of the TR gel last week. It's thicker than the regular TR, but it still pours easily out of the bottle. Upon initial application, it's slightly shinier than BnB. I plan to do some further testing over the next few weeks.