It's Giveaway Time!

Dwayne

Operations Manager
When it gets busy here at Poorboy's World when we are are shipping orders all over the world, the forum really slows down!!! Looks like I need to bribe some folks to post more and that means we are going to do a giveaway!

Here are the steps needed to enter and remember, no purchase necessary.

1. Reply to this thread one time and in your reply, include a link to a thread that you have started on this forum in the last 30 days. If you haven't started a thread in the last 30 days here, proceed to step #2.

2. Start a new thread here at PoorboysWorld.net. Ask a question, post a review, show off your hoopty or even start an off topic thread. The choice is yours and then you can come back to this thread and go back to step #1.

What Poorboy's World products are we going to be giving away??? It all depends on how many people participate. The bigger the turnout, the bigger the generosity and we may even pick a few winners so go ahead and get your friends in on this too because your odds of winning something will get better instead of worse if more people participate.

We will pick a winner or winners and announce the prize or prizes on July 5th.

Dwayne

Operations Manager
This one is over with joed1234 being the only entrant by the deadline. We appreciate your participation. Facebook is certainly a lot more convenient with today's technology with you wherever you go. Are a lot people still using Tapatalk for forums?

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
I've seen that Tapatalk took over some forums recently, so even if you aren't using your phone you may be using Tapatalk when viewing some forums.

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
I've seen that Tapatalk took over some forums recently, so even if you aren't using your phone you may be using Tapatalk when viewing some forums.

Unfortunately this is the reason why I am not active much. When I have a free min all of my other forums are on tapatalk and I look at them on my phone. This is the only one that I still need to actively go to in a web browser. I am completely ignorant of what it takes to get a forum on tapatalk and whether the investment is worth it, I just know that it is my platform of choice for the last few years.

Dwayne, I applaud you for your efforts to energize the forum, please keep it up. I am on a couple of other brand specific forums and they all have less traffic than the ones where a the focus is on multiple brands so I think it will always be a little more difficult, but still worth it.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
seems that most of our traffic is on FB discussion within our FB page .. we get a lot of feedback from around the world which is what we wanted here, but as you said it's so much easier to use something you are already on like FB and i too have no idea how to add Tapatalk to the forum :smt012