Iron remover

R2Detail

Helper
Do you have any plans to develop an iron remover? It plays a big part in most detailers regime but not present in your current offering.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Do you have any plans to develop an iron remover? It plays a big part in most detailers regime but not present in your current offering.

Thank you for the inquiry.... We have quite a few new products coming out this Spring/Summer ... and yes there is a couple of Iron removers coming, but we will probably do a little more testing before release to the public :)

Frankster

Advanced Helper
I'm not sure how close you are to finishing the product, BUT I'm almost out of my other Iron Remover and I have 3 cars I need to do in the next 2 months. I am more than willing to test and review this product if you're willing to allow me to test it.

Thanks

Merlin

Take Pride in your Ride!
I just picked up some PB Iron Remover at Detail Fest 2017.

I'm looking forward to giving it the "once around the block" test.
Steve and Dwayne stated to me, it is a "From the ground up" formula.

Maybe one of them can tell us more about the why and how of the product.
Any special instructions or thoughts on use for best results etc.

Merlin

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
yes i can help here and there are a lot of people who now have Super Slick & Foam and Iron Remover in there hands
smile.png

We tried our best to get it not to stink but it just couldn't hold very long...

If used as a decontamination combo you really don`t have to worry about it drying ...

Spraying the Pre-Wash Foam on top of the Iron Remover gives you quite a bit of dwell time and we tested it here in Florida while it was pretty hot !!

We did whole vehicles .. the foam sprays on almost like insulation in an attic ... When testing we waited until the Iron Remover was completely activated (about 5 minutes) and it looked like blood was running down the sides ...

we also lightly misted the first areas just to make sure it was not drying ... following with the Super Slick & Foam , then a regular 2 bucket wash and the test vehicles were smooth and clean.