Introduce your car!

L

littlemissGTO

Here's my 2006 Pontiac GTO. I'm waiting on a bunch of stuff to show up this weekend so I can go to town on it.
DSC01881.jpg

DSC01884.jpg

DSC01889.jpg

DSC01846.jpg

DSC01847.jpg

DSC01853.jpg

DSC01852.jpg

L

littlemissGTO

Believe it or not the Mayor allows people to tag parts of the flood wall here in town. Though it would be cool to take some different shots of the car in different parts of town.

L

littlemissGTO

Actually yeah it is. The flood wall is right downtown, lots of tourits no issues there. The building with the broken windows is about 1/2 a block away from a well used bicycle trail. Would I go there at night? Probably not, then again there are lots of places I don't go at night.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
wow Dave very cool ..they don't sell those models here in the states ...they used to sell them as Rancheros years ago..maybe they are going to have a come back here :D

L

littlemissGTO

Poorboy said:
wow Dave very cool ..they don't sell those models here in the states ...they used to sell them as Rancheros years ago..maybe they are going to have a come back here :D

I'm chomping at the bit to get my hands on a Maloo.

davekt

Advanced Helper
littlemissGTO said:
Poorboy said:

The Maloo's are nice but i'm more of a Ford man.

L

littlemissGTO

davekt said:
littlemissGTO said:
Poorboy said:

The Maloo's are nice but i'm more of a Ford man.
Believe me I understand. I grew up a GM girl and more than likely it's going to stay that way... :lol:

P

Platina Cruiser

Hello,
These are our cars. Because I live in Belgium, it is hard to find Poorboy's products. But since a month or two, i have found some and I must it is very good quality. These products earn the label 'proudly made in the USA'

Anyways; these are the cars:

Chevrolet Silverado K2500 1996. This truck has been working for as long as it is on the face of the earth. We purchased the Chevy new.
PICT0318.jpg

Chrysler Pt Cruiser 2005. This car was bought in february 2006 with only 5248km (around 3000 miles).
PICT0374.jpg

Mercedes C200 2006 with sport package. This car was bought new.
PICT0056.jpg

H

Hammer3.8

Here's my '99 mustang after the first time using Poorboys. It was 7 years old at the time, and used as a daily driver even in the cold manitoba winters. So it was safe to say the paint needed a boost, tons of swirl marks!

Thankfully it's put away in the winter now and getting the "bullitt" treatment. Oh and just picked up an '07 Focus ZX5 with the GFX ( or SAP) appearance package. First thing I did when I got it home was a full detail with poorboys. Darn black cars!

Cheers! And poor boys rocks!

n677042852_258621_6604.jpg

n677042852_258622_6922.jpg

n677042852_258632_371.jpg

75324f0f.jpg

09623fbc.jpg

n677042852_256464_5818.jpg

n677042852_256465_6084.jpg

H

Hammer3.8

Thanks! Ya i'm a little attached to the stang even though it's only a V6. But I'm really looking forward to this spring, it's in the shop right now getting a new paint job and the complete Bullitt treatment.

Cheers!