How many layers?

P

Prbigfoot

I just received my order of PwC & NB yesterday. My plan of attack to my dark blue 05 Corolla will start Thursday.

Wash
Clay
Wash again? Go straight with PwC?
Cherry Wax???? :roll:
NB X 2

What should I change in here? Oh, just a little more info, I will be doing everything by hand :shock: Any help will be appreciate it!

Jose :D

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Prbigfoot said:
I just received my order of PwC & NB yesterday. My plan of attack to my dark blue 05 Corolla will start Thursday.

Wash
Clay
NB X 2

What should I change in here? Oh, just a little more info, I will be doing everything by hand :shock: Any help will be appreciate it!

it depends on what what you are using as your clay lube whether you need to wash again...otherwise it seems fine. also not sure if you need the cherry stuff??

P

Prbigfoot

Poorboy said:
Prbigfoot said:

Wash
Clay
NB X 2

it depends on what what you are using as your clay lube whether you need to wash again...otherwise it seems fine. also not sure if you need the cherry stuff??

I'm using TW Platinum Car Wash as a lube, just a little more concentrated than for just washing the car. Thanks for your fast response, Steve!

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
If you are using a car wash as a lube, then I'd give it a quick wash and rinse to get the excess soap residue off :D

P

Prbigfoot

Poorboy said:
If you are using a car wash as a lube, then I'd give it a quick wash and rinse to get the excess soap residue off :D

It will work definetly perfect for me! Thanks! :D :D :D

P

Prbigfoot

And what about layers of PwC and NB? I plan 2 of each... is that good?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Prbigfoot said:

PwC can not be layered as it would only clean off what was previously there.
Two- Three coats of Natty's will look good though :D

P

Prbigfoot

Poorboy said:
Prbigfoot said:

PwC can not be layered as it would only clean off what was previously there.
Two- Three coats of Natty's will look good though :D

Cool! Thanks for the job-saving tip! Will probably do 3 layers of NB!