Hi folks!!!!

Been around a while but have not posted on this forum(or any forum for a while) Anyway, name is Bill, located in central Pa. Been around a lot of these detailing forums for quite some time, mostly gaining info and helping out locals with any issues.

Hobbies are fishing and of course automobiles. Have 3 black vehicles and a 72 Buick GS Stage 1 that I maintain via my obsession of detailing.

I am also a junior distributor for Poorboy's which mean I don't carry all of Steve's products, but a good amount of them.

I usually attend the Spring, Fall and Ford Carlisle shows along with the Hershey show(which are all in PA) and the Trans Am nationals in Ohio.

So not much left to say, I usually check the forums about 2x a week and I am glad to be on board.

I attached a pic of my 2 daily:smt045 drivers, as you can tell from the pic I like V8 Buicks and also a pic from one of the shows that I attended with my little green tent. SO if you see me at the show, stop on in for a water, soda or other cold beverage:razz: or just to shoot the breeze

Looking forward to talking to ya!!!!

Attachments

• Buicks (640x480) (95x71) (95x71).jpg
    Buicks (640x480) (95x71) (95x71).jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 13
  • P1030187 (150x113).jpg
    P1030187 (150x113).jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 6