[Help] Natural Look Dressing drops stains on my car seat

A

Adlx

Yesterday I used Natural Look Dressing to clean the plastics inside my car, and by mistake, a few blue drops felt on my seat. I instantly tried to remove (well, absorbe) them using a clean MF towel. One day later, I expected the drops stains to have dried and hopefully disappeared, but unfortunately, they have not :-(((.

The seat's fabric is now stained. The stains look like grease stain (although NLD label says it's a water based product).

(the stains are hardly visible on the picture, it helps to take some distance from the screen to see them. In real life the stains are unfortunately much more visible at broad day light)

How would you recommend me to proceed to try and remove those stains? Any product and procedure (I'm really new to the detailling world, and afraid to screw my seat, my car is one month new :-/)

Thanks in advance.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Yesterday I used Natural Look Dressing to clean the plastics inside my car, and by mistake, a few blue drops felt on my seat. I instantly tried to remove (well, absorbe) them using a clean MF towel. One day later, I expected the drops stains to have dried and hopefully disappeared, but unfortunately, they have not :-(((.

The seat's fabric is now stained. The stains look like grease stain (although NLD label says it's a water based product).

(the stains are hardly visible on the picture, it helps to take some distance from the screen to see them. In real life the stains are unfortunately much more visible at broad day light)

How would you recommend me to proceed to try and remove those stains? Any product and procedure (I'm really new to the detailling world, and afraid to screw my seat, my car is one month new :-/)

Thanks in advance.

try a damp warm cloth and rub gently :)