Hello from Scotland

S

skoobsi62

Hi Guys

Just saying a quick hello to you all

Self employed valeter in Scotland who is going to venture out into the detailing market, never used Poorboys products but after reading many reviews and getting really good praise I am erring towards their products, I will have various questions so please be patient with me lol.

One question I need answering is that I will be only using Poorboys products and was wondering what the rules/regulations are on using your logo on my van etc? is this possible?

Oh and are there larger sizes than the 16oz (473ml) available in the UK?

Many thanks

Scoobs (skoobsi62)

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
Welcome in Scoobs! I'm curious about the logo as well, I'd like to sport it on the work trailer here in FL.

S

skoobsi62

Welcome in Scoobs! I'm curious about the logo as well, I'd like to sport it on the work trailer here in FL.

Hi Johnny

Yeah would be good if we can use their logo seeing as we are big fans if Poorboys lol

Skoobs

P

Pockets

Hi Guys

Just saying a quick hello to you all

Self employed valeter in Scotland who is going to venture out into the detailing market, never used Poorboys products but after reading many reviews and getting really good praise I am erring towards their products, I will have various questions so please be patient with me lol.

One question I need answering is that I will be only using Poorboys products and was wondering what the rules/regulations are on using your logo on my van etc? is this possible?

Oh and are there larger sizes than the 16oz (473ml) available in the UK?

Many thanks

Scoobs (skoobsi62)

Hey Scoobs!

You are allowed to use our Logo to promote that you exclusively use Poorboy's World Products. What is your time frame of wrapping your van, only because if you wait a month there may be something new coming out ;)

As for the sizes, a majority of what we send over is the 473 ml bottles. You would have to discuss with Poorboy's World UK the possibilities of carrying larger sizes of products.

-Chris

S

skoobsi62

Hi Chris

Looking at March to be up and running but can hold off a week or so before doing the van. Found I have a local stockist near me ( turns out its a guy I used to work with) in Dumfries Scotland, the company is called Colourworx, the guy is called Mark Laurie and he his going to find out whether larger sizes are available here in the UK
By the way the van could be either all white or all black so decals for white van will be black and vice versa for the black van.

Another question, will you be ever doing a coconut scent in your spray air freshener range? and where will I get safety data sheets for each Poorboys product I will be using? (In UK they are called COSHH sheets)

Scoobs