Hello from Barton, England

Dyllayla

Just wanted to say a hello to you all from Sunny England. I live literally next to the Humber Bridge and have been detailing.for a good few years now using Autoglym products up until a few weeks ago when a friend gave me a bottle of Black Hole.

I was blown away with how good this is and have since bought almost every.product that Poorboys make.

Simply cant fault any of the products and now use Poorboys products solely. Amazing, especially love the Nattys Waxes and the combination of Pro Polish, Black Hole and Nattys Black Wax looks simply lush on my Black Nissan X Trail !!!

Look forward to getting to know you all and helping where I can, as well as getting help from you all so I can learn more, about my newly formed love for Poorboys

Dyllayla

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Thank you joining our group .. and for giving the Poorboy's brand a chance. You must have great pictures when there is a sun set and the bridge.
This site is actually very slow as most have moved to our facebook discussion pages .. but if you have questions, this is the place where you would get the answers :)

Dyllayla

Thank you, sadly I dont have social media but I will post bits on here and see if anyone comes on !
Its just a real pleasure being able to talk to Mr. Poorboy :)

Thank you :)

Craig W

Hello fellow brit 🙂 You'll find all poorboys enthusiasts are a friendly bunch & happy to help with any questions you have 😉

Dyllayla

Great, I have never been to Birmingham but have driven through it on that lively motorway a few times.
Yes, I am loving the poorboys range and the few people I have had replies from on here have been so nice. I was a little worried that I would be laughed at for being a young female trying a mans hobby :) lol

But not at all, already had such great help and advice of which i am truly grateful for.

Craig W

I'm really pleased that more women are getting into detailing tbh. More women than ever are getting into the car scene & theres absolutely no reason why girls shouldnt grab a polisher & create something amazing.
Personally I think you girls have far more patience than us guys & can certainly multi task better 😂
You go for it hun. Theres plenty of help & encouragement for you on here

JustJesus

Helper
Agree with you Craig!

Funny thing, Dyllayia, my venture into Poorboy's pretty much started like yours: with Black Hole. Then bought the big, deluxe sample box and ended up buying more and more of the Poorboy's products. GREAT stuff