Happy Birthday Poorboy!!

Nourah

Woman of the World
I didn't forget (how could I??), but I have been computerless for the past few weeks!!! :smt119

Wishing you an awesome year filled with FL sunshine & great success1!! :smt026:smt026:smt026

. . . and cake!!! :smt061

Frankster

Advanced Helper
Happy Birthday!!!

Sorry I've been gone for a couple months (Since April), but I'm back for a little bit now....at least a month.

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
Since it's belated again I thought I'd bring up this belated post. Happy (belated) Birthday!:smt026:smt031

rabbi

SEE YOU AIN'T RIGHT! You didn't tell me when your birthday was! Happy Birthday Stevie boy! Now when is it so next year I'll be on time?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
SEE YOU AIN'T RIGHT! You didn't tell me when your birthday was! Happy Birthday Stevie boy! Now when it is so next year i'll be on time!

you just ain't right not knowing when birthdays occur especially since we've been at this almost 15 years

rabbi

you just ain't right not knowing when birthdays occur especially since we've been at this almost 15 years

It took you 15 yrs. and you are finally right. I ain't right for not knowing when it's your birthday.
NOW WHEN IS IT?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
It took you 15 yrs. and you are finally right. I ain't right for not knowing when it's your birthday.
NOW WHEN IS IT?

I know I'm right .. we have a calendar section ^^^^^^^ look up towards the top .. other people have birthdays coming too