Good Bye Specialty Motoring

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Good bye Specialty Motoring (Scott P) ... it is sad for me to announce the closing of Specialty Motoring.:smt010
Originally from upstate New York and one of my first distributors in the US (2003) . Scott attended our first detail weekend many years ago and was a great asset and friend to me and Poorboy's World over the years.
I'm sure Scott will remain with us as a member and we are proud to have him and his helper too. :smt023

Scott P

Advanced Helper
Thanks for the kind words Steve. It was a fun little ride, but I thought it was time to move on towards other adventures.

Nourah

Woman of the World
Thanks for the kind words Steve. It was a fun little ride, but I thought it was time to move on towards other adventures.

Best of luck with those new adventures!!

And remember, you're always welcome here in the "World"! :smt061

kitzy

Advanced Helper
Best of luck with whatever you have planned. You were one of the first vendors I purchased from.

cwcad

Helper
Well good luck in the new adventures. Gosh, how close are you to spring, Tx.? I have a new grandchild down there. If I gave you fair warning would you have coffee with me one day? We can lament the passing of the faom drying pad that I still have and also dearly love.