End of the year Special Yellow Clay Give Away Contest

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Yes, it is true ... I am giving away one of my precious original yellow elastic clay bars ... this is the real deal .. this bar can not be bought in the USA due to legal reasons, but I can give one away :smt004

To enter the clay give-away all you have to do is say what your favorite Poorboy's World product is ...

You can enter once a day through New Year's Day .. I will pick the winner Jan 2 ... and winner must claim the prize by Jan 3 or I will pick another winner ..etc .. and if no one claims it, I'll give it to Pockets :smt036

Attachments

• IMG_2486.jpg
    IMG_2486.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 9
G

Gus-Gus

:smt022 too bad i cant enter!

BUT i can sweeten the POT!!!

I will also throw in a bottle of Black Hole from my own personal stash to one of the people who enter.. it may not be the one who wins the clay bar so you now have TWO chances to win!

BJohnson

Advanced Helper
Nice... I can enter. :smt047

My favorite Poorboy's World Product is QD+!

It's a love/hate relationship! :smt057

T

Tornadored

My favorite Poorboy's World Product is QD+. I think it's the scent I'm addicted to.

Beercan31

Advanced Helper
My favorite Poorboy's World Product is??? Pro-Polish

why must I choose one, it's like what is your favorite Son or Daughter........... so not fair.

G

GTOBOSS

My favorite Poorboy's World Product is Bold 'N Bright Tire Dressing Gel

danielle

Advanced Helper
I don't have a favorite since I haven't bought/used anything yet. But I'm hoping SSR2 will just blow me away :)

Beercan31

Advanced Helper
My favorite Poorboy's World Product is??? Nattys Blue Paste.

why must I choose one, it's like what is your favorite Son or Daughter........... so not fair.

N

Neston_Vasey

If those in the UK can play.............my favorite Poorboy's World Product is my Waffle Weave, still out preforming many of the other drying towels I've tried and still unrivaled in it's size.

BJohnson

Advanced Helper
"why must I choose one, it's like what is your favorite Son or Daughter........... so not fair."

So true, so true....

Another one of My favorite Poorboy Products is QW+.