Cyber Monday Super Sale!

P

Pockets

Hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving, survived Black Friday (if you were crazy enough to go out), and had a great weekend! But we all know what you were really waiting for, that's right, POORBOY'S WORLD CYBER MONDAY SALES!!!

So scroll on down and see what you can get for this years Cyber Monday Sale!

Since the new products were so popular on our Black Friday Sale I'm going to include them again for Cyber Monday!

New Products are: Clay Lube, Chrome Polish, and Aluminum & Metal Polish.

Pick any ONE (1) New Product with a $40 Purchase,
also includes 2015 Poorboy's World Calendar, and Magnet

Pick any TWO (2) New Products with a $75 Purchase and also receive a super-sized Deluxe Mega Mega Towel, 2015 Poorboy's World Calendar, Magnet and Key-chain and Mustang Stress Car too!

When you spend $100 or more you get a choice of ONE (1) New Product, AND a 6-PACK of Deluxe Mega Mega Towels :shock::smt007, 2015 Poorboy's World Calendar Magnet, and Key-chain, and Mustang Stress Car too!

Please send me an email with your Name and selection of New Products after you complete your order to Pockets@PoorboysWorld.com

**All prices are before shipping ...

Sale excludes wholesale sales, machines, samples, 5 gallons, dented and clearance items, and kits of any kind ....(including stuff Gus can think up)**

P

Philiprs

Hey pockets i have sent a pm about the cyber monday sale