Combining PWS and SSR

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
I've been in the mood to try a new AIO and from the review I have read PWS is a chemical cleaner right? Would it be possible to add a drop or two of SSR1 with PWS on a white LC pad for a little more cut. thoughts?

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
How much did you add? I was thinking 3 drops PWS and 2 drops of a MC. Since PWS and PP@ are both chemical polishes I think I would be inclined to use master cut.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
How much did you add? I was thinking 3 drops PWS and 2 drops of a MC. Since PWS and PP@ are both chemical polishes I think I would be inclined to use master cut.

sorry, you have to be your own chemist .. every case will be different :D

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
so basically try a little and adjust from there. Well atleast you gave me a reason to try master cut. How much durability do you expect from PWS?

heck

Advanced Helper
Can I ask why?

PB has a complete line of products with built in progressive steps by changing product or pads.

I suggest try a PP2 with a green pad and let me know what you think.

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
mainly becuase I wanted an AIO with cut and not just a chemical cleaner and (please correct me if I am wrong) but PP2 and PWS have no cut. I understand that I can get cut from changing the aggressiveness of the pad but I am making an assumption that using a lighter pad with a diminishing abrasive will finish out better than a more aggressive pad with a chemical based cleaner.

I am by no means andy thing more than a weekend warrior and normally I don't even bother with AIOs since I baby my cars but I have a few friends who I am going to help out who have fairly neglected vechilces. Unfortunately they are not as passionate as I am about car care so I woln't be able to spend more than a few hours on each car.

awd330

Advanced Helper
mainly becuase I wanted an AIO with cut and not just a chemical cleaner and (please correct me if I am wrong) but PP2 and PWS have no cut. I understand that I can get cut from changing the aggressiveness of the pad but I am making an assumption that using a lighter pad with a diminishing abrasive will finish out better than a more aggressive pad with a chemical based cleaner.

I am by no means andy thing more than a weekend warrior and normally I don't even bother with AIOs since I baby my cars but I have a few friends who I am going to help out who have fairly neglected vechilces. Unfortunately they are not as passionate as I am about car care so I woln't be able to spend more than a few hours on each car.

Bumping an older thread here...

Did you ever get around to trying the SSR1 plus PwS mixture? I'd be interested in hearing about your results.