Car Kits

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
I'm sure most of us keep a stash of chemicals in the car to clean up on the spot. I thought it migh be good to see what everyone carries and how they stow it. Here is mine:
CarKit1.jpg

CarKit2.jpg

Chemicals:
-QD+
-Bug Squash
-A Spray Sealant
-Interior Cleaner
-Leather cleaner and conditioner
-(Not Pictured) Glass Cleaner, Carpet Cleaner and an All Purpose Cleaner

Towels:
-All Purpose x2
-Interior x1
-Glass x1

I added Velco feet to the container so it doesn't slide around while I drive.

Atkinsonair

Wax waster apprentice
Nice little kit there!! When i get back from detail weekend i will show mine.Had to take it out due to Steve said dont bring products and i needed the bag so unloaded it.

BJohnson

Advanced Helper
Great idea! I should make one for the boat. What is the pink stuff? What are you using for glass cleaner?

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
I use the DP Krystal Vision glass cleaner from autogeek, but it is not in the kit because I have it in a refillable spray bottle that is a little too big for this case. I also keep an APC and a carpet cleaner in the car but I couldn't find a bigger case that I liked to house them all...I might be a little obsessive.

unfortunately ever since it was brought up that QD+ works great on sunglasses I have gone through a lot more than normal, but my sunglasses look and smell great.

ShinyRex

Advanced Helper
I saw one on another forum where the guy had a metal briefcase with foam inserts that were cut out for each bottle. I don't think I am ready to graduate to that level yet.