Can Black Hole be used on white vehicles?

W

wallywax

I understand white diamond would be ideal, but was wondering if BH will still give good results?

ronkh

Da King
yeah. what ^ he ^ said.
my son did it on his silver car. can't find the pics though, but ti looked great.

W

wallywax

Great, I am doing a new white Civic Si next weekend. See how it comes out. Will take pics.

P

Pockets

Yup absolutely, when we first introduced BH and WD down in Florida I used BH and WD side by side on a silver metallic Mazda 3 and actually liked the look of the BH better lol so yes you absolutely may.

R

RTexasF

It will give it a different look. More like a Pearl look than a bright white ...

That's interesting. I wonder if it would emphasize the Pearl on Blizzard Pearl paint? That's Toyota's name for white pearl by the way. The white diamond sure worked well on it. Any thoughts on that particular application Steve?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
That's interesting. I wonder if it would emphasize the Pearl on Blizzard Pearl paint? That's Toyota's name for white pearl by the way. The white diamond sure worked well on it. Any thoughts on that particular application Steve?

it would definitely give a deeper look to the Pearl , but it might also mute some of the flake in the pearl ... give it a try and let us know your findings ..sorry for the delayed answer :)