Bug Squash

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Bug Squash is a fast, safe and easy way to remove bug debris, fresh tar, road grime and winter salt/sand from your vehicle. It's great for all types of vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles, RV's, planes, and boats.
It is a concentrated formula and should be diluted 3:1 for most applications, but can be used stronger for winter pre-washing.

Bug Squash works wonders for those spring & summer time bugs in the South. Diluted at 50/50, it's a little more potent, but it works well for those people who want me to wash their cars once every couple of months. :)

R

Rob

I love watching bugs wipe right off with the wash and ugly nasty tar simply melt away with a few strokes. Poorboy, you have a true smash on your hands with this one! :smt023

B

Blake

Bug Remover

I have had Bird Sh*t Remover in my vehicles as a permanent fixture during the summer time. I keep kits with a few essentials in the rear of my van and SUV for those times when a bird puts a deposit on my vehicle or I get nailed with bugs etc.
Now I understand BSR is discontinued. Does the new Bug Remover replace BSR? My understanding was BSR was a more concentrated S&W and that seemed to make sense. What is the best Poop remover?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Re: Bug Remover

Blake said:
I have had Bird Sh*t Remover in my vehicles as a permanent fixture during the summer time. I keep kits with a few essentials in the rear of my van and SUV for those times when a bird puts a deposit on my vehicle or I get nailed with bugs etc.
Now I understand BSR is discontinued. Does the new Bug Remover replace BSR? My understanding was BSR was a more concentrated S&W and that seemed to make sense. What is the best Poop remover?

Yes, BSR was discontinued...and Bug Squash not only will remove the poop, but has many other qualities and abilities.

M

MikeyC

Bug Squash when used full strength absolutely eats road salt for breakfast. I love to use it as a pre-wash during the winter.

G

gmblack3

BS kicks ass...

As you can see by the rear tires this is a track car (road course)

Before:

img2029ajc7.jpg

img2031qk0.jpg

I sprayed it on thick cut 1:1 and you could see it melt 90% of this crap off. I then did a QEW wash, polished and it was all gone.

img2064abi4.jpg

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Nice shots of the Vette..

We learned this about race cars this summer, at the Lime Rock Ct. show, when a group from the BMW road racing club came by and told us of their success using Bug Squash in the same manner to remove rubber and racing debris :smt023

M

MikeyC

Wow! I can't believe that's the same car. It doesn't even look remotely the same color in the first picture.