Bold N Bright durability

A

asangag

I have poorboys bold n bright and works ok under dry conditions but one drive in the rain it just washes off. even under dry weather it last about a week and then degrades. So definitely not very durable IMO.

Any one experienced this ?

Is there anything I can do to make it last longer ?

Or are there any other poorboys product that I can use which will last longer?

davekt

Advanced Helper
This is one poorboys product I have actually stopped using because it doesn't seem to last very long at all. :(
Dave

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Water-based dressing are not supposed to last through washings or rain ...this is for the protection of your tire ...products that can last through rain are usually silicone oil based and will detstroy your tire, and many of them sling when driving and can stain your paint.

If you really want to make it last longer...and you didn't here it from me :roll:
there is a product called polycharger that I know a few people who tested it with BnB and got unbelievable durability ..but you didn't here it here :wink:
this part of the messege will self destruct on Monday :shock:

A

asangag

Poorboy said:
Water-based dressing are not supposed to last through washings or rain ...this is for the protection of your tire ...products that can last through rain are usually silicone oil based and will detstroy your tire, and many of them sling when driving and can stain your paint.

If you really want to make it last longer...and you didn't here it from me :roll:

Ok...thanks for that....I didnt hear it from you ;)....that product is what people use on polishes & waxes to improve durability???