Black Friday Specials and Contests

BJohnson

Advanced Helper
This an oldie but goodie that I pulled out of the archive.

This is a 1970 Mustang all original - 20,000 miles. It spends most of its life in a bubble. This was original single stage paint so I had to be careful. I used PwC on a black with a Porter Cable polisher. The interior cleaned mildly with APC and Natural Look.

Dwayne

Operations Manager
Time is running out to enter this contest. Steve will be picking the winners later this evening! Who wants to win some Natty's Black???

BJohnson

Advanced Helper
Very curious about this product as I typically have black vehicles on hand. Just bought a really dark gray truck, so should work well on that. :smt023

Dwayne

Operations Manager
Congrats to:

Frankster
johnnyb
ScottP
BJohnson

You guys have been selected and have won a BETA version of our new Natty's Black Paste Wax to try! We are looking forward to your feedback and reviews! I will touch base with all of you by PM to confirm your shipping address.

ShawnF350

Advanced Helper
Congrats to the winners. .

I had won on Autopia....Thanks Steve and Dwayne
I tried to win one for my Secret Santa person too.
These are Beta? When will they be available for purchase?
I will try to post a review here and Autopia if the weather holds out in NJ.

Frankster

Advanced Helper
Woo Hoo...... its a party!!! Thanks Dwayne and Steve.

Looking forward to testing this out, although I'm sure it will be an excellent product.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Congrats to the winners. Can't wait for the reviews and the actual product to be released!

Van you won on the Autopia contest..

Awesome can't wait to try it - thanks Steve and Dwayne!!

enjoy!!

Congrats to the winners. .

I had won on Autopia....Thanks Steve and Dwayne
I tried to win one for my Secret Santa person too.
These are Beta? When will they be available for purchase?
I will try to post a review here and Autopia if the weather holds out in NJ.

Sorry only one per person ... They will probably be tweaked and out in the Spring... thanks :)

Congratulations to all the winners

jt .. you received one too ;)

Actually we decided that everyone who participated on all the US based contests were winners just for participating :)

van185

Advanced Helper
Thanks for another great contest. I'll post a review here too. Can't wait to give it a try. I was looking for a black wax for a 2015 Tahoe. The look is over.