Black Friday Midnight Madness Sale

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
For 6 hours starting 12 midnight (Eastern time) through 6am

FREE 6 pack of DMMT's with a purchase of $50

FREE 12 pack of DMMT's with a purchase of $100

can not be combined with any other offers

Sale excludes wholesale sales, machines, samples, 5 gallons, dented and clearance items, and kits of any kind ....(including stuff Gus can think up)

all orders must be placed on poorboysworld.com site within the specific time period, sorry no calls, emails or pms as we will be sleeping ...

Have a great Thanksgiving

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Deluxe Mega Mega Towel (DMMT)
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Deluxe Mega-Mega-Plush (DMMT) Coral Ultimate 16" x 27" cloth with silk & rounded borders (no tags)
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This is our Ultimate towel for removing wax, polish, & quick detailers .[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] DMMTcan not be matched for softness and absorbing liquids.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] DMMT towels with silk borders are designed to be the Ultimate defense for prevention of scratches and micro-marring in the care of your vehicle . [/FONT]

H

habeba86

Deluxe Mega Mega Towel (DMMT)
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Deluxe Mega-Mega-Plush (DMMT) Coral Ultimate 16" x 27" cloth with silk & rounded borders (no tags)
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This is our Ultimate towel for removing wax, polish, & quick detailers .[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] DMMTcan not be matched for softness and absorbing liquids.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] DMMT towels with silk borders are designed to be the Ultimate defense for prevention of scratches and micro-marring in the care of your vehicle . [/FONT]

Thanks for the clarification! I tried to find it on the site before asking :(

Eandras1

Advanced Helper
Wow. Just made the 6:00 o'clock order placement.

Fell asleep on the couch at 11:30 and woke up at 5:45. Order placed.

Steve I would like to pick up the order this morning at your location. Just let me know when I can stop,by.

Ed.

G

GTOBOSS

What color DMMT's are being given out? And just to make sure we didn't have to type any special instructions when we ordered did we? I ordered at around 1:00am