Bird $**t remover

R

RTexasF

Any problem using it instead of Bug Squash for the insects that adorn the front of the car? I wouldn't think so but thought it best to ask.

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
From what I've been told, it's basically like a stronger S+W, so there shouldn't be a problem, although, I would expect Bug Squash to be more effective.

R

RTexasF

I have no doubt that Bug Squash is better for its intended purpose. I'm low on it but have a lot of BS remover and little to no use for it which is why I'm asking. Steve, Pockets........any authoritative word on this?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
hi Rick ... yes, you can use it on Bugs as well as Bird droppings ... Bug Squash would probably work better though

Last edited by a moderator:

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
steve actually gave a trade secret out ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

How did Steve give out a trade secret? I said I heard it was *like* a stronger S+W. Similar to when people say "it's like putting an extra coat of clear coat on" when adding a coat of wax or sealant. Doesn't mean that's what happened.

R

RTexasF

Thanks Steve. I won't be diluting it since I have so much of it. Once I've used it up I'll get some more Bug Squash.........more bugs than bird bombs here.