Air Freshener / Deordorizer

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
We currently have a limited supply of Air Fresheners / Deodorizers ...
These were made for a distributor and we had a slight over-run.
They contain ingredients that neutralize even the worst offensive odors, including smoke, garbage, animals, mold and mildew. They are water soluable and can even be added to your carpet and upholstery cleaners to get deep into you home or car carpet, seats, chairs, and couches.
They come in quart size only with a sprayer. The scents available are Cherry like Natural Look, Green Apple, Leather, Vanilla, & New Car, which actually has a scent of freshness :)
Unfortunately we did not make enough to offer to all our distributors, so it's only available through our home site.

Steve

R

RTexasF

Boy can I ever give a huge thumbs up to the Vanilla and Green Apple. These fragrances are absolutely delightful without smelling fake or overpowering your sniffer. Very little is required.......a terrific buy for much more than just cars.

R

RTexasF

I haven't tried the other scents but I've a feeling that they are just as good as the two I mentioned.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
my favorite is Green Apple too, but when I burn something in the kitchen, the New car scent comes out :smt045

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
We have made the Air Fresheners / Deodorizers again due to popular demand ... the current scents are Cherry, Green Apple, Vanilla, Leather, and a new scent of Pina Colada ... they are available in 32oz with a sprayer for $11.95 each or in 128oz (gallon) for $39.95 .... remember these are highly concentrated water based products that kill odors not hide them ... so a little goes a very long way :smt006

A

Alexey

test

Hi guys. I have some questions about Air Fresheners. How can I use it? I what concentration i must dilute it with water? How i understand the main- is to remove odours. How much time i will take pleasure after using it?

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
it does not need dilution .. just spray it .. carpet, upholstery, head liners, air vents ... yes it kills odors, but since it is water based and does not stain the previously mentioned areas, it does not last more than a few days.
It can be diluted to use in an extractor or a carpet solution, those dilutions are on the bottle.