A belated hello

awd330

Advanced Helper
Well, I guess it’s about time for me to make my first official post on this forum. I signed up very early (actually helped test the prototype forum), but decided to just hang back and lurk for a bit. I see a lot of familiar names around here, so I’ll try to keep my bio reasonably short and sweet.

My name is Marj. I’ve been a clean car nut since 1982 (the year I got my first car) and have been detailing at the fanatical level for about 20 years. I’ve never detailed professionally, but I lovingly dote over my personal vehicles and occasionally help out friends and family members with their rides. My actual profession used to be Information Technology Management (a.k.a. Geek). A few years ago, I seamlessly transitioned to my current status as lady of leisure. I still have lots of activities to keep me busy. Some of those activities include serving as an Alpha and Beta Tester for Poorboy’s World products. I also use my highly honed nagging skills to try to keep Steve in line as much as possible. :lol:

yes she is theMain tester behind poorboys and also behind everything other brand also.. if there is a product marge hasn't tried i would be SHOCKED.

patrick

N

norahcrv

Hi Marj!! :smt006 Nice to see you posting here in the "World"! :D

Good luck with Steve! I'm sure he puts your nagging skills to the test!! :smt043

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
norahcrv said:
Hi Marj!! :smt006 Nice to see you posting here in the "World"! :D

Good luck with Steve! I'm sure he puts your nagging skills to the test!! :smt043

Hey I resemble that remark :smt019

BigLeegr

Token Brute and Chief Bottle Washer
Staff member
You were in IT? Man... another person technology doesn't mock! :smt032

awd330

Advanced Helper
Thanks for the welcomes! 8)

Patrick - There are a few products I haven't tried yet, but I've definitely sampled more than my share. Way back when, I think I started with some dime store Simoniz products and then worked my way up through the food chain from there. :p

Norah - The nagging gene is present in all the women on my Mother's side of the family. Just ask any male member of the family. :shock:

BigLeegr - Technology definitely does not mock me, though I have often been on the bleeding edge of it. :roll: