Winter Blues

L

littlemissGTO

Recently we got 6 inches of snow. Well since the GTO is my DD for this winter it was hating me. Today the temps were in the upper 40's so I got out and cleaned the car up.
Process:
PB's BW as a pre treatment
ONR (streaked like crazy because I used too much BW)
PB's S&G (cleaned up the streaks)
Natty's Blue on the windows (experiment)
Cleaned the wheels with P21S wheel cleaner (I know I need more PB's products)
Before:
DSC02349.jpg

DSC02351.jpg

DSC02355.jpg

Pre treat:
DSC02356.jpg

DSC02357.jpg

DSC02360.jpg

Streaks:
DSC02361.jpg

Afters:
DSC02363.jpg

DSC02364.jpg

(I know I missed a spot)

DSC02366.jpg

DSC02368.jpg

DSC02369.jpg

DSC02372.jpg

Redwings97

Advanced Helper
Looking great there Miss GTO. Some fantastic reflections there especially the last picture. I know the feeling about snow etc. We here in PA have had just miserable weather ranging from snow, ice, you name it. Mine Bonneville is in desperate need of a cleaning, which should be this Saturday if we do not get rain. It is suppose to be 40 for the high. Warm enough for me.

L

littlemissGTO

I went from beautiful reflections to this:
DSC02374.jpg

DSC02375.jpg

DSC02376.jpg

It wasn't supposed to rain until Saturday...LOL Oh well at least I got the salt off.

L

littlemissGTO

For once they were right when they forecasted that we'd get 6 inches of snow. Guess I should have paid more attention to the local news.

Rollingrock

Advanced Helper
Not sure how I missed this thread......looks great. crazy reflections.

I am dealing with some issues myself....just got back from a 4 day hunting trip in OK...had to use the 4X4 every morning and went through some major mud holes. Spent 15 bucks at the local car wash working on the undercarriage and knocking the mud off the truck. Went to hand wash it today and boy do I have micro marring....I have collinite 845 on there now, looks like I have to break this wax down and polish out the marring...may just wait a few more months and live with it until after the brutal TX winter. :)

Merry Christmas fellow OCD'ers.

May Santa bring you lots of PB products.