What we expect in 2015?

ShawnF350

Advanced Helper
What can we expect in 2015?

The suspense is killing me. I'm still waiting to hear what this new product will be. We were told it would probably turn into a Poorboy's best seller.

Any Hints from Pockets or Poorboy?

Last edited:

Scott P

Advanced Helper
It is called Pockets in a Box. For $150, you get a giant wooden crate shipped to your door. Pockets steps outs, does all your work for you and then gets shipped back to the warehouse. It's been thoroughly tested by Steve for years now.

johnnyb

Advanced Helper
It is called Pockets in a Box. For $150, you get a giant wooden crate shipped to your door. Pockets steps outs, does all your work for you and then gets shipped back to the warehouse. It's been thoroughly tested by Steve for years now.

Back to the future was right, 2015 technology is amazing!

Eandras1

Advanced Helper
I would like to see a longer lasting, gloss enhancing, and easy to apply product like what optimum does. Is that a possibility?

Ed

P

Pockets

Haha I know Shawn I know! It's killing me too!

The only hint I will give you is it will be in the coming months hopefully in time for summer detailing =)

rabbi

I'm for this! Thanks Steve .Scott that's great idea.You should win a free Pocket in a Box gift certificate.

Merlin

Take Pride in your Ride!
Haha I know Shawn I know! It's killing me too!

The only hint I will give you is it will be in the coming months hopefully in time for summer detailing =)

Will it be available at Detail Fest 2015?

AMiracleSig-sm2.gif

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Any new product announcements yet?

It actually doesn't start with a product, but as an updated logo ...

www.PoorboysWorldFB.com

We will be working to update all of our labels in the coming months as well as adding a few new ones ...

We hope everyone will like the fresh new look to our Logo and we always appreciate your feedback.

There will be some give-aways of license plates and banners with our new logo in the coming weeks to come.

Don't forget to like us on facebook too ;)

ShawnF350

Advanced Helper
It actually doesn't start with a product, but as an updated logo ...

www.PoorboysWorldFB.com

We will be working to update all of our labels in the coming months as well as adding a few new ones ...

We hope everyone will like the fresh new look to our Logo and we always appreciate your feedback.

There will be some give-aways of license plates and banners with our new logo in the coming weeks to come.

Don't forget to like us on facebook too ;)

Does this mean that I can sell my Poorboys stock since it will be a collectable?