The Standard by which Other Vans are Compared

joed1234

Helper
'05 Toy Sienna XLE: Bought new, 140,000 current miles, no dings or swirls, cleanest one around. Always garaged but that's not cheating. hehe.

(I tried to upload pics but the uploader kept sending me around in circles for some reason, so you'll have to take my word for it or come to the mile high city.)

Dwayne

Operations Manager
'05 Toy Sienna XLE: Bought new, 140,000 current miles, no dings or swirls, cleanest one around. Always garaged but that's not cheating. hehe.

(I tried to upload pics but the uploader kept sending me around in circles for some reason, so you'll have to take my word for it or come to the mile high city.)

Yeah, I agree that the forum photo hosting leaves a LOT to be desired and I'm sorry that it was giving you those issues. I will talk to Steve about fixing it.

When I sold cars the very first one that I sold was a Certified Pre-Owned Sienna. The customer was originally looking for an SUV but we found that the Sienna was much easier to get in and out of and made more sense for her and her husband. They are great vehicles.