T-Shirt

F

Freddy

Hi Steve,
Just got the shirt, and the other little 'goodies' you put in, and I just wanted to tell you how pleased I am. A few weeks back I ordered the Natural Look and Trim Restorer
thru Amazon and had the chance to use both this past weekend before the weather turned cold here in Alabama. I'm impressed and happy with the results I've had and
wanted to let you know. That was the reason for the shirt, I knew somebody would ask about it and I'd get to be the 'unofficial' spokesperson. I wish you continued good
luck for the future and look forward to enjoying the Forum.
Thanks,
Kenneth

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Hi Steve,
Just got the shirt, and the other little 'goodies' you put in, and I just wanted to tell you how pleased I am. A few weeks back I ordered the Natural Look and Trim Restorer
thru Amazon and had the chance to use both this past weekend before the weather turned cold here in Alabama. I'm impressed and happy with the results I've had and
wanted to let you know. That was the reason for the shirt, I knew somebody would ask about it and I'd get to be the 'unofficial' spokesperson. I wish you continued good
luck for the future and look forward to enjoying the Forum.
Thanks,
Kenneth

Thank you Kenneth :) I have my T-shirt on right now ;) I can tell you it will last a long time and will get many comments :smt006