Spring detail of my 1992 GMC Sierra...

YNOT

Helper
It's been a little while since I've posted any new pics. Even though we had an early spring, I've been so busy I've not had a chance to spring detail my truck...but this past weekend my wife was gone and I had 2 solid days of nothing but polishing and shining on her (the truck...hehe).

She got my usual spring work-over...claybarred, Poorboy's SSR1 over all, Poorboy's Black Hole, a coat of Poorboy's EX-P, and then topped with Natty's Blue. Hoping to give her another coat or two of Natty's this week.

Anyway, here are the pics from my detail. No 'before' shots, but she was mostly just a bit swirled from quickie, not-so-careful winter washings to keep the salt and crud off of her.

GMC510_hood_reflection_1.jpg

GMC510_RIDGID_reflection.jpg

GMC510_reflection_over_top.jpg

GMC510_side_profile.jpg

GMC510_low_side_front.jpg

GMC510_rearside.jpg

GMC510_wide_crop_top.jpg

I hope you all like the pics. I'm hoping to get some 'better' pics soon...these were all taken with my iPhone on the way home from work today.

A roll pan and painting out all of the black handles is in the plans soon.

Comments and critiques are certainly welcome.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
seems there are a bunch of clouds stuck in your paint :D looks great as always Tony :smt023:smt023

YNOT

Helper
Thanks guys! Steve...feel free to use any of these pics (or any of my detailing pics) on your site if you'd like. I pimp your products out anywhere I can cuz I love 'em so much.

Poorboy

Founder
Staff member
Thanks guys! Steve...feel free to use any of these pics (or any of my detailing pics) on your site if you'd like. I pimp your products out anywhere I can cuz I love 'em so much.

ok how about car of the month :D .. check out the home page :)

P

Pockets

Lookin good man!

Hey whats that thingy in your tail light? 0.o